Propper® Gen III Polartec® Fleece Jacket
Built to work with the extended cold-weather clothing system and zips into military parkas and ready for active duty.
With plenty of warmth on its own and the ability to zip into military parkas, the Propper® Gen III Fleece Jacket is ready for active duty use. Lightweight Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece retains heat, while nylon reinforcements add extra durability where it's needed most. Raglan sleeves, internal pockets, and external hand-warmer pockets give you a full range of motion and plenty of storage in a streamlined design. Sewn to military specification GL/PD-06-03.
Do the side pockets have zippers?
where is it made from?
is this Authorized to be worn with the OCP uniform?
Will this zip into the ecwcs gen ll parks?
- 100% Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece
- Sewn to military specification GL/PD-06-03
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is 30 times more durable than traditional fleece
- Nylon reinforcements at the collar, shoulders and elbows
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Two internal chest pockets
- Stretch-grid fleece side panels add comfort and breathability
- Raglan sleeves for better range of motion
- Elastic sleeve cuffs