Propper® CWU 27/P NOMEX® Flight Suit
The flame resistant flight suit, worn by all U.S. flight crews, keeps you safe without weighing you down.
It keeps you safe without weighing you down. The Propper CWU 27/P Nomex® Flight Suit is built to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R as worn by all U.S. flight crews. Made with flame-resistant, non-melting Nomex® fabric, our suit features a two-way zipper with pull, six primary pockets, an adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure, felled seams and a bi-swing back. Every color except Black is NIR compliant.
do you have a size guide with inches and cm's for the flight suit?
Are these suites NFPA 2112 compliant? If so, is there documentation to verify?
I have 8415-01-452-4865 cwu-27/p,tan rn#89706 Is it the same as air force tan? 27-p? Thanks
- Sewn to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R
- Features Nomex®, a flame-resistant, non-melting material
- NIR compliant* (all colors except Black)
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Reinforced shoulders to prevent wear
- Six primary pockets with additional accessory pockets
- 2-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Zippered leg openings