Propper® Wildland Overshirt
Keep flames at bay and be seen in high visibility yellow. Both items are UL certified to NFPA 1977 and 1975 Cal Fire approved.
Availability: In stock
Worn by Wildland fire fighters to provide flame resistant protection.
- Extended “stand up” collar with hook and loop closure
- Internal hanger loop sewn in to the center back collar
- Nomex® zipper front closure with internal storm flap
- Two mic tabs located above the pockets
- Expandable/angled pleated patch pocket located on the front right chest with hook and loop flap closure
- Angled radio pocket with drain holes located on the left chest secured by a tapered hook and loop flap closure
- 2” heat applied silver reflective trim around the biceps
- Bi-swing pleated back
- Articulated pleated elbows with hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- 7.0 oz Sigma 4 Star™ fabric, powered by Nomex®