Propper® M65 Field Coat
The form and function of this authentic military coat with removeable quilted liner have stood the test of time.
Once top-of-the-line military outwear has become an icon in the Propper M65 Field Coat. Classic features such as shoulder epaulets, packable hood, and built-in liner all reinforce the functional styling. The removable quilted liner provides an extra layer of warmth when needed. Perfectly suited as a field coat in the elements or around town.
How much do these coats shrink? I recently received a Large Regular and it's a bit bulky on me (6'2, 200 lbs.). Considering sending it in to exchange for a Medium before I run it through the wash.
Is this jacket made in the USA? If not, is it possible to purchase a M65 made in the USA?
What is the material of the outer shell - 50% nylon / 50% cotton, or a polyester/cotton blend?
looking for 4 xlarge digital woodland m-65 field jacket
- 8.5 oz 50% nylon / 50% cotton sateen
- Built from military specification
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment resists dirt and moisture
- Fully lined shell with button-in removable quilted liner
- Packable hood stows in collar
- 4-pocket design with snap closures
- Storm flap with Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable drawstring waist and hem
- Bi-swing shoulders for enhanced movement
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs