Propper® ACU Trouser - FR - New Spec
The new spec Propper® FR ACU Trouser is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes:  Drawstring removed from waistband  Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure  Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
The new spec Propper® ACU Trouser is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The TenCate Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable. Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A and ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards, this trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots.
- Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR®
- Sewn to military specifications FQ/PD 07-14A
- Exceeds ASTM 6413 flame resistance standards
- NIR compliant
- Button fly
- Tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Eight-pocket design
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures