It's military-inspired and law-enforcement ideal. We took a cue from the Army Combat Uniform when we designed the Propper® TAC.U Pant. Made of Battle Rip® fabric, it offers law enforcement personnel comfort, color integrity, wrinkle resistance and long-lasting durability in a range of solid colors. A zipper fly, gripper waistband, extra-large belt loops, and eight pockets add function to form. External knee pad openings make it easy to add or remove pads.
What length is ‘S’ and ‘R’? The size chart does not specify.
Do these pants have a built in holster
Hi mate. I am interesting in Propper TAC.U Pants. I can not understand the size chart. My waist is 35.5 in and my height is 170cm. What size is good on me?
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- 8-pocket design
- Extra-large belt loops designed for nylon duty belt
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Gripper waistband keeps coat tucked into pants
- Reinforced seat and knees with external openings for knee pads
- Zipper fly with double snap closure
- Two thigh tilted cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- ACU-style uniform, enhanced for law enforcement