Propper® Extrication Suit
The Propper® Extrication suit gives full body coverage and protection when exposed to elements like broken glass, sharp metal edges, contaminates like gas or oil, and fire. Durable padded forearms and knees, FR reflective trim, along with well organized pockets make for a highly functional ARC-rated coverall.
Availability: In stock
The Propper® Extrication Suit offers dual hazard protection with its ARC rating and flame resistant cotton blend material. Featuring 3" FR triple trim across the back, around upper arms and leg cuffs, mic clip, heavy-duty Aramid zipper front closure with hook and loop storm flap, throat latch and ankle straps for ulitmate protection in the harshest conditions.
What is the AR (Arc Rating)? Is this garment NFPA1977 certified for any type of utility rescue/ extrication use? NFPA 1951 for WIldland?
This garment does not have these ratings. If this is something you need, we recommend our Wildland collection.
Date published: 2019-12-19
What is the fire protection rating / electrical hazard rating of this garment?..
It is my opinion that this coverall is not suitable for electrical work despite it saying FR. Any garment with nylon will melt and fuse to skin when exposed to arc flash. Proof is the fact that they have no arc flash rating in the details. Your better off buying a Nomex MHP or Nomex Protera coverall. Note those are different fabric types nomex offer that have better arc flash protection than regular nomex.
Date published: 2019-02-08
- 7.7 oz FR cotton blend / 88% cotton / 12% nylon twill
- 3” FR triple trim across back, around upper arms and leg cuffs
- Hook and loop adjustable throat latch
- Left chest radio pocket with utility strap
- Right chest oversized utility pocket
- Mic clip above radio pocket
- Lined and reinforced padded elbows and forearms
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff closures
- Two rear patch pockets with hook and loop flap closures
- Heavy duty, two-way aramid zipper front closure with hook and loop storm flap (fly area - no hook and loop for ease of access)
- Hook and loop adjustable take-up straps at waist
- Padded knees and shins
- Scissor pocket with straps over semi-bellowed cargo pockets on both thighs
- 12” leg zipper with hook and loop adjustable straps at ankle