Propper® ACU Coat - New Spec
The Propper ACU Coat is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A.
Overview of ACU Coat Design Changes:  Mandarin collar has been replaced with a fold down collar design  Upper sleeve pocket hook and loop flap closure replaced with a zipper  Pocket has been lengthened by one inch  Elbow patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained  Sleeve pen pocket reduced from three pen channels to two
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the new spec Propper ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO or Battle Rip® fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
Is this permethrin treated?
Does the OCP scorpion ACU have the infered tags on the shoulders?
What is the difference in the 50/50 and the 65/35 uniforms?
Is this compliant with afi 36-2903?
Is this the new scorpion w2 pattern approved for the Air Force, as well?
Can this garment use in winter?
If I not a solider, can I buy it and wear it go outside to work and school
Hi, can you tell me if you post abroad, if so how much (roughly) to the UK. I'm interested in the AC Coat New Spec
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop (NIR Compliant)
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop (Not NIR Compliant)
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion