It's military-inspired and law-enforcement ideal. We took a cue from the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) when we designed the Propper TAC.U® Pant. Made of Battle Rip® fabric, it offers law enforcement personnel comfort, color integrity, wrinkle resistance and long-lasting durability in a range of solid colors. A zipper fly, gripper waistband, extra-large belt loops, and eight pockets add function to form. External knee pad openings make it easy to add or remove pads.
Hi mate. I am interesting in Propper TAC.U Pants. I can not understand the size chart. My waist is 35.5 in and my height is 170cm. What size is good on me?
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Eight-pocket design
- Extra-large belt loops designed for nylon duty belt
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Gripper waistband keeps coat tucked into pants
- Reinforced seat and knees with external openings for knee pads
- Zipper fly with double snap closure
- Two tilted thigh-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- ACU-style uniform, enhanced for law enforcement