Propper International is currently recruiting for a Program/Contract Manager. This position is located at the Corporate Headquarters office in the Missouri Research Park in St. Charles, MO.
This position is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of government contracts and OEM/subcontract programs.
- Overseeing launch and execution of government contracts and/or programs.
- Primary point of contact to the Government Contracting Office and DCMA.
- Meeting quality standards, scheduling, and fiscal targets.
- Briefing program updates and specific issues internally and to the customer.
- Organizing all meetings, First Articles, conference calls, and travel with customer.
- Act as liaison between Government and internal supporting departments such as accounting, purchasing, marketing, warehouse, quality, and sales.
- Manage program to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with all contract requirements, FAR and DFAR.
- Drive innovation or evolution of the program, as required.
- Work with Production, Quality and Operations Managers to set up internal procedures and ensure on time delivery and shipping accuracy to the Government.
- Troubleshoot daily issues with Government, suppliers and internal departments.
- Aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes.
- Coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
- Develop new business and expand product line.
- Ensure adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Develop solutions to program problems.
- Direct the work of those assigned to program from various departments.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Act as an advisor to the program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-10 years of experience in program/contract management or related area.
- Familiarity with Government/Military procurement, contract management, FARS/DFARS.
- Available to travel up to 20% of the time.
We offer a full range of benefits that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, and annual bonus.