Propper® ACU Trouser - FR
The Propper® FR ACU Trouser is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. Along with the features of a traditional ACU pant, such as felled seams and cargo pockets, the ACU Trouser is sewn to military specifications GK/PD 14-05A, exceeds ASTM D6413 FR standards and is NIR compliant.
- Milliken ResQ™ FR Ripstop fabric meets mil spec GL/PD 07-12
- Sewn to military specification GL/PD 14-05A
- Exceeds ASTM D6413 flame resistance standards
- NIR compliant
- Button fly
- Tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Eight-pocket design
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
The Propper® ACU Trouser is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The fabric is flame-resistant, exceeding ASTM D6413 FR standards. Sewn to military specification GL/PD 14-05A, this trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. This uniform is also NIR compliant.