Propper® Foul Weather Parka II (CLOSEOUT)
The Propper® Foul Weather Parka II is designed to meet the needs of active duty personnel.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance and is excluded from special promotions. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
Availability: In stock
Propper® Foul Weather Parka II (CLOSEOUT) is rated out of 5 by 4.
Developed in cooperation with the USCG, the Propper® Foul Weather Parka II is designed to meet the needs of active duty personnel. The parka is durable, lightweight and resists a wide range of contaminants, including DEET, petroleum and salt water. As part of the Propper® Foul Weather II outerwear system that fits over the current ODU, the parka is a 100% nylon GORE-TEX®. Perfect for temperatures ranging from -10 to 60 degrees F, it remains waterproof, windproof and breathable, keeping you warm, dry and ready for action.
Rated 2 out of 5 by DD2018 from Disappointed I clicked on this item for “parka” but it switched to a “utility” jacket which I needed up purchasing because I NEEDED IT! My preference was a PARKA!
Date published: 2018-09-16
Hi What will be sleeve length and the shirt length for size XS - shirt length alpha: XL? Thanks
XL Reg sleeve is 35". Thanks for asking!
Date published: 2020-01-29
What’s the sleeve length in the L Xshort?
The Large - XShort sleeve length would be for someone measuring with a 32-1/4" sleeve.
Date published: 2020-01-22
Is this product the same as the U.S. Navy's Cold Weather Parka..and is it compatible with the Navy's existing fleece used as a liner?
No, those are two different parkas. This parka is not specifically designed to work with any other parka.
Date published: 2019-12-20
What are the differnet length sizes? speciafly short?
Back Length Small Short 30 ¾ Med. Short 31 ¼ Large Short 31 ¾
Date published: 2019-12-16
I just bought one of the parkas. On the left side, in side the jacket is a piece of material attached. It looks as if were some sort of pocket, but it is not closed: open at the top, open next to the zipper, and open on the bottom. What is it for?
That material is a hidden pocket that opens from the outside, next to the left side of the main zipper under the storm flap. It's held closed by a hook-and-loop strip.
Date published: 2019-12-13
I see the jacket does not come with an insulated liner, but is it lined or is it bare Gortex inside?
This shell is comprised of three layers: outside weather resistant layer, Gore-Tex in the middle, and a soft interior to protect the Gore-Tex. The jacket has no insulating properties. For that, you will need to add a fleece liner.
Date published: 2019-06-20
Does this parka include the liner?
No it does not. That is separate product.
Date published: 2018-11-17
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Propper™ Foul Weather Liner II and Enhanced All-Weather Jacket Liner zip into parka for additional warmth
- Roll and stow hood
- Two front cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Internal chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper front with rain flaps
- Extended drop tail for added rain protection
- Badge tab secured with hook and loop closure
- Drawstring adjustment for quick, secure fit
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Made in USA
- Developed in cooperation with the U.S. Coast Guard
- Note: This item does not include a liner