Vice President of Marketing
For more than 40 years, making tactical gear with a purpose has been our way of life. Gear that works right, right when it’s supposed to, with nothing you don’t need – but more than you ever thought you would. All defined by precision, durability, comfort and style. We don’t just make the best gear out there. We make it right – right to the core!
Propper International is currently recruiting for a new Vice President of Marketing. Ideally, we are looking for someone with not only a broad Marketing background, but also significant experience within the military/law enforcement/tactical marketplace. The VP of Marketing will lead the strategic planning and implementation of all branding, marketing and communications programs. This position works as part of the executive leadership team to develop and implement the strategic plan of the organization.
- Develop and execute the annual marketing plan in concert with the company’s strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the sales and product development team to develop an integrated, results-oriented, marketing plan and budget for both new and existing products.
- Lead a 3-5 person marketing team to ensure all marketing and communications uphold Propperbrand standards and are designed to meet and exceed revenue and profit goals.
- Maintain and manage the marketing budget .
- Report on marketing activities and associated results metrics.
- Experience with marketing programs including advertising, social media, websites, catalogs, trade shows, POP displays and retail merchandising.
- B2B and B2C marketing skills and experience.
- Maintain and monitor team workload, performance, and service delivery quality.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to manage marketing finances and budgets.
- Strong market and sales analysis skills.
- Knowledge of apparel marketing.
- Experience developing marketing programs to support retail distribution channels.
- Experience launching new products and developing product life cycle strategies and plans.
- Develop relationships with key accounts to develop mutually beneficial marketing programs, keep Propper relevant and ensure that we are providing adequate marketing support for our channel partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent level of experience (7-10 years).
- Knowledge of apparel manufacturing and apparel product development.
- Knowledge of military, tactical and/or public safety industries.
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and able to challenge existing processes.
Propper International offers a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k). Our health benefits package is rich in coverage levels with low employee costs.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter (including salary expectations) and resume to HR@propper.com.