It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper® ACU Coat in OCP (Occupational Camouflage Pattern) 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
Is this uniform permethrin treated?
No, this item is not permethrin-treated.
Date published: 2019-12-10
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered 2-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion