The updated Propper® ACU Trouser in OCP (Occupational Camouflage Pattern) is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification PD 14-05A.
Is this permethrin treated?
No, these are not permethrin-treated.
Date published: 2019-12-10
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton
- Sewn to military specification PD 14-05A
- Fade-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- 8-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Durable drawstring leg closures