Propper® Women's EdgeTec EMS Pant
Maintain your professional edge and keep everything in quick reach with the EdgeTec EMS Pant, part of the EdgeTec Collection. The EdgeTec EMS Pant is engineered for EMTs and paramedics with a coated lightweight polyester ripstop to repel stains and liquids while allowing comfort and durability on the toughest jobs.
Availability: In stock
Propper Women's Edgetec Ems Pant F5907 is rated out of 5 by 2.
From professional-looking, super lightweight, durable ripstop fabric to pockets that securely house your shears and other medical gear, the 9-Pocket EdgeTec EMS Pant is specially designed for First Responder, EMT and paramedic needs.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cass from Good for a budget These pants are so light weight it's like you're wearing nothing. Hopefully because of the windbreaker type material, they are ok for use in the cold winter PA months. I bought a size 6 as per my measurements and the size chart. They're about 2 sizes too big, so if anyone is wondering about size, I would recommend going with whatever jeans size you currently wear and disregarding the size chart. The biggest downfall to these pants, it the way the thigh cargo pockets are designed. There is nothing to the pocket really. All in all, I do like the pants and will be ordering another pair, just smaller.
Date published: 2019-09-06
- 4.7oz 100% polyester ripstop
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment resists dirt and moisture
- Countered waistband
- Front hand pockets with knife reinforcement
- Reinforced knee
- Easy-access, side cargo pockets
- Back bellowed patch pockets with flap
- Classic fit: Stretch waistband sits slightly below regular waist – comfortable through the hip, thigh, and leg.
- NTOA member tested and approved