Propper® ACU Coat - 50/50 NYCO Army Universal (CLOSEOUT)
The Propper® ACU Coat is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
MAP: $49.99 | Savings: $20.00 or 40%
NOTE: This garment is sewn to the old military specification of FQ/PD 07-13A.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper® ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. Wear the mandarin collar up or down. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
What does Shirt Length Alpha mean? I have this coat in size Medium-Regular, but the sleeves are a little long. What size must I take as: Shirt Size and Shirt Length Alpha?
Are these shirts available in plain khaki or OD (not cam patterned) ?
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to various revisions of military specification
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two chest loop fields and upper-arm pockets with loop-fields for insignia
- External opening for elbow pads
- Not NIR compliant
- Fold down collar
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia