Propper® Foul Weather Parka II (CLOSEOUT)
The Propper® Foul Weather Parka II is designed to meet the needs of active duty personnel.
NOTE: This item is on sale, closeout or clearance. It is considered final and ineligible for returns or exchanges.
Availability: In stock
Propper® Foul Weather Parka II (CLOSEOUT) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Developed in cooperation with the USCG, the Propper® Foul Weather Parka II is designed to meet the needs of active duty personnel. The parka is durable, lightweight and resists a wide range of contaminants, including DEET, petroleum and salt water. As part of the Propper® Foul Weather II outerwear system that fits over the current ODU, the parka is a 100% nylon GORE-TEX®. Perfect for temperatures ranging from -10 to 60 degrees F, it remains waterproof, windproof and breathable, keeping you warm, dry and ready for action.
Rated 2 out of 5 by DD2018 from Disappointed I clicked on this item for “parka” but it switched to a “utility” jacket which I needed up purchasing because I NEEDED IT! My preference was a PARKA!
Date published: 2018-09-16
I see the jacket does not come with an insulated liner, but is it lined or is it bare Gortex inside?
This shell is comprised of three layers: outside weather resistant layer, Gore-Tex in the middle, and a soft interior to protect the Gore-Tex. The jacket has no insulating properties. For that, you will need to add a fleece liner.
Date published: 2019-06-20
Does this parka include the liner?
No it does not. That is separate product.
Date published: 2018-11-17
I just bought one of the parkas. On the left side, in side the jacket is a piece of material attached. It looks as if were some sort of pocket, but it is not closed: open at the top, open next to the zipper, and open on the bottom. What is it for?
Is this product the same as the U.S. Navy's Cold Weather Parka..and is it compatible with the Navy's existing fleece used as a liner?
What are the differnet length sizes? speciafly short?
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Propper™ Foul Weather Liner II and Enhanced All-Weather Jacket Liner zip into parka for additional warmth
- Roll and stow hood
- Two front cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Internal chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper front with rain flaps
- Extended drop tail for added rain protection
- Badge tab secured with hook and loop closure
- Drawstring adjustment for quick, secure fit
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Made in USA
- Developed in cooperation with the U.S. Coast Guard
- Note: This item does not include a liner